Hey, Lora! Okay, I checked my mommies website for some recommendations of pediatricians in your area. If you don't like any of these, the doc we see is Dr. Ficenec at Southlake Pediatrics. We love him and Sam loves him, too! Sam never makes a peep during his check-ups because Dr. F has such a way with him.
The good thing about these is they are all located downtown. But there are many others that come highly recommended if you want some more!
I am just going to copy and paste what other mothers have said about their doctors.
Eastover Peds - Dr. Swetenburg all the way. The others have been very good also. (704-384-8800)
We've tried several practices since moving here to Charlotte and I have yet to find a pediatrician I like as much as I LOVED Kaylee's ped in FL. But since going to FL for every visit is not an option, the practice I have found here in CLT I like the best is Eastover Pediatrics.
love eastover.. and dr. giftos!!!
Eastover Peds - Dr. Swetenburg all the way. The others have been very good also.
We go to Eastover Peds- Dr. Giftos. We have seen a few of the docs there and they are all good. The nurse practitioners are the best and so nice.
We see Dr. Eichenbrenner at Elizabeth Pediatrics and absolutely LOVE him. The other Drs. in the office are great too. I highly reccomend them.
Love Dr. Glenn Holladay at Elizabeth Pediatrics. Takes a lot of time with us to make sure he is thorough and that we understand everything before we leave the office. Great rapport with everyone. He is also great about remembering details about my kids...that goes a long way.
Love Love Love Dr Pridemore at Elizabeth Peds!!!! (704-384-1000)
We have changed pediatricians to Dr. Snitz of Snitz Pediatrics we love him. He came highly recommended by a family that have been patients for 20+ years. He and his wife/nurse Ginger really make you feel like they care. They take the time with you to know you and your children and I believe this makes them a better choice for heath care. They are an independent practice but they share on call with other Dr.'s so that they have 24X7 coverage.
Our 2nd DD is 2 wks old. Ginger is a lactation consultant as well as a nurse. She spent time with 2nd DD and I to assure that she was getting enough milk even though she was slow to gain weight after her birth. Our old peditricians office was not as supportive or informative when my first DD was not gaining quickly enough. The old pediatrician had us in for weights 3 times a week until she was gaining quickly enough for them. Dr. Snitz only had us come in 2 extra visits for jaundice. He was very reassuring and supportive of my nursing. I have really enjoyed his practice. (704-332-7141)
We *love* Dr. Snitz! (I'm so excited that other people use him - it seems like no one has heard of him!). He was actually my ped for a while (middle school on).
He and Ginger are incredibly caring. I have never had to wait more than 3 hours for an appointment if Ursula is sick. The level of service is just amazing - he came to see us in the hospital when Ursula was less than 2 hours old, even though it was the weekend and he wasn't on call.
We go to Snitz Pediatrics too - and are really happy. Here's why: - no voice mail, you always get a human on the line, usually one of his nurses - it's a small practice, so they know you and your child when you walk in the door - it's easy to get in quickly, when you have a sick child, it's really common for them to say "come over as soon as you can" - his wife is a lactation consultant and she seems so helpful
Whoa Leslie, you might win an award for the longest comment ever! :) It's like a matrix...comments within a comment. Very impressive. Lora, I think you are all set up now!
3 Comments:
At Fri Feb 17, 01:54:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
I love the picture that shows the first time you're holding Lily. That's precious!!
At Mon Feb 20, 01:05:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Hey, Lora! Okay, I checked my mommies website for some recommendations of pediatricians in your area. If you don't like any of these, the doc we see is Dr. Ficenec at Southlake Pediatrics. We love him and Sam loves him, too! Sam never makes a peep during his check-ups because Dr. F has such a way with him.
The good thing about these is they are all located downtown. But there are many others that come highly recommended if you want some more!
I am just going to copy and paste what other mothers have said about their doctors.
Eastover Peds - Dr. Swetenburg all the way. The others have been very good also. (704-384-8800)
We've tried several practices since moving here to Charlotte and I have yet to find a pediatrician I like as much as I LOVED Kaylee's ped in FL. But since going to FL for every visit is not an option, the practice I have found here in CLT I like the best is Eastover Pediatrics.
love eastover.. and dr. giftos!!!
Eastover Peds - Dr. Swetenburg all the way. The others have been very good also.
We go to Eastover Peds- Dr. Giftos. We have seen a few of the docs there and they are all good. The nurse practitioners are the best and so nice.
We see Dr. Eichenbrenner at Elizabeth Pediatrics and absolutely LOVE him. The other Drs. in the office are great too. I highly reccomend them.
Love Dr. Glenn Holladay at Elizabeth Pediatrics. Takes a lot of time with us to make sure he is thorough and that we understand everything before we leave the office. Great rapport with everyone. He is also great about remembering details about my kids...that goes a long way.
Love Love Love Dr Pridemore at Elizabeth Peds!!!! (704-384-1000)
We have changed pediatricians to Dr. Snitz of Snitz Pediatrics we love him. He came highly recommended by a family that have been patients for 20+ years. He and his wife/nurse Ginger really make you feel like they care. They take the time with you to know you and your children and I believe this makes them a better choice for heath care. They are an independent practice but they share on call with other Dr.'s so that they have 24X7 coverage.
Our 2nd DD is 2 wks old. Ginger is a lactation consultant as well as a nurse. She spent time with 2nd DD and I to assure that she was getting enough milk even though she was slow to gain weight after her birth. Our old peditricians office was not as supportive or informative when my first DD was not gaining quickly enough. The old pediatrician had us in for weights 3 times a week until she was gaining quickly enough for them. Dr. Snitz only had us come in 2 extra visits for jaundice. He was very reassuring and supportive of my nursing. I have really enjoyed his practice. (704-332-7141)
We *love* Dr. Snitz! (I'm so excited that other people use him - it seems like no one has heard of him!). He was actually my ped for a while (middle school on).
He and Ginger are incredibly caring. I have never had to wait more than 3 hours for an appointment if Ursula is sick. The level of service is just amazing - he came to see us in the hospital when Ursula was less than 2 hours old, even though it was the weekend and he wasn't on call.
We go to Snitz Pediatrics too - and are really happy. Here's why:
- no voice mail, you always get a human on the line, usually one of his nurses
- it's a small practice, so they know you and your child when you walk in the door
- it's easy to get in quickly, when you have a sick child, it's really common for them to say "come over as soon as you can"
- his wife is a lactation consultant and she seems so helpful
At Tue Feb 21, 12:47:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Whoa Leslie, you might win an award for the longest comment ever! :) It's like a matrix...comments within a comment. Very impressive. Lora, I think you are all set up now!
Post a Comment
<< Home