Tiny little feet! Make sure you make some prints of them ASAP, and her hands too if you can. The hospital didn't do any of Soren and I forgot to get them when he was a newborn, and I really regret it. Babies R Us has this litte Carter's set with an ink pad and two frames (pink or blue) so you can frame a hand and foot print. I got one and need to get Soren's prints. Better late than never I guess, I just wish I got them when he was a newborn.
1 Comments:
At Wed Feb 15, 08:49:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Tiny little feet! Make sure you make some prints of them ASAP, and her hands too if you can. The hospital didn't do any of Soren and I forgot to get them when he was a newborn, and I really regret it. Babies R Us has this litte Carter's set with an ink pad and two frames (pink or blue) so you can frame a hand and foot print. I got one and need to get Soren's prints. Better late than never I guess, I just wish I got them when he was a newborn.
Post a Comment
<< Home