OH MY GOSH!!! She's beautiful!!! What a gorgeous baby!!! Lora she's perfect! Is that blond hair and blue eye I see (a little hard to tell)? Lily the Valentine's baby, how cool is that? I'd love to see more pics when you have a chance, and I of course am very interested to hear how it all went down. Can you tell I keep checking back here often? ;)
3 Comments:
At Wed Feb 15, 11:15:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
OH MY GOSH!!! She's beautiful!!! What a gorgeous baby!!! Lora she's perfect! Is that blond hair and blue eye I see (a little hard to tell)? Lily the Valentine's baby, how cool is that? I'd love to see more pics when you have a chance, and I of course am very interested to hear how it all went down. Can you tell I keep checking back here often? ;)
At Wed Feb 15, 11:19:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
this is our favourite picture.
what a cutie! we want more pictures.
At Wed Feb 15, 01:26:00 PM 2006,
Rachel said…
She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home