Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Still waiting for news....

Hello everyone, this is Eliza (I am one of the people updating Lora's blog for her while she is in the hospital). I am not positive, but nobody got any news overnight so it looks like Lily didn't come on this full moon either. Just thought I'd update it for people checking in for the first time this morning...as soon as the news comes in the blog will be immediately updated so stay tuned!!

5 Comments:

  • At Tue Feb 14, 10:38:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, please keep us updated! Also if you can post her hospital room number that would be nice too. I can't come visit (I live in Boston now) but I'd like to give Lora a call later on (if and when she's accepting calls of course!)

    I'm thinking about you Lora & hope you are doing well and that Lily arrives safe, healthy, and SOON! :)

     
  • At Tue Feb 14, 10:54:00 AM 2006, Blogger M said…

    Poor Lora! I am exhausted just thinking about how you must be feeling at this point. Hurry up Lily!!!

     
  • At Tue Feb 14, 11:14:00 AM 2006, Blogger Rachel said…

    Lora I'm sorry I have been a lazy blogger. I had no intention of not complying with a pregnant lady's wishes. The good thing is Lily is on the way now so you have forgotten all about me. I can't wait to see pictures. I am praying for a good day for you. We love you!

     
  • At Tue Feb 14, 01:29:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Still no news as of 1:30 p.m.

     
  • At Tue Feb 14, 02:16:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a blast with you there Lora. I hope we could visit you in the hospital as soon as you pop the baby out. hahaha You'll be a cool Mom! pEaCe - Olaf

     

Post a Comment

<< Home