Sunday, February 05, 2006

39 Weeks - No Baby Yet!!!

Hopefully, no one will find this picture offensive (if you do, avert your eyes now!). My best friend Heather came over today and we did a "belly cast." It was so much fun! It will be really neat to look back at it years from now to see how big I actually got and Lily will be able to see that she was small enough to fit inside of me. What is funny is that, since Lily prefers the right side of my belly, the cast is a little lopsided too!


This is me at 39 weeks pregnant. Look at that belly grow! Unfortunately, a lot of my maternity clothes don't even fit me anymore. Luckily, tank tops and sweatpants work out just fine now that I'm on maternity leave!

My next doctor appointment is tomorrow afternoon at 2:30. Hopefully, he will remember what he said during my last visit about scheduling me for an induction. Wish us luck!

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Feb 05, 11:20:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! Glad to see you're hanging in there! Just a thought before you get to the point of being induced. There are "natural" induction methods that are a lot more comfortable (and more fun too!). Keep that in mind if no one has told you yet. *wink wink* I know it totally brought my labor on - the very next day my water broke, and I was at 37 1/2 weeks. Try it if you haven't already, but be sure to be ready for what may come after! I totally wasn't and had to pack my bags for the hospital while I was leaking water all over the place. Not fun at all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home