Monday, January 23, 2006

37 Weeks = FULL TERM!

Well, I have to say that I'm feeling a lot better than I did last week! I think that the stress was just getting to me. I still have the muscle aches, heartburn from you-know-where and my newest symptom: vomiting...but somehow they're all a lot more bearable this week. Maybe it's because I'm finally full-term -- 37 weeks!--so I can relax a little that it will all be over soon enough. I can also begin to panic that there is something entirely new and way harder on the way! haha!

I have been to the ER twice this weekend and both times the triage nurses looked a little more than panicked to see me coming! The first visit was to pick up my mom, who was a victim of hit and run this weekend (she's sore, but otherwise ok) and the second time was a babyshower for Devin and I given by the ER staff at Springs Memorial Hospital in Lancaster, SC. Devin's dad, Dan, is an ER nurse there and the awesome people there really went out of their way to make it a special day!
This is Devin's Dad and I at the baby shower! He's a proud Grampa-to-be! Check out my corsage, its a baby rattle with pink flowers...so cute!

We got a lot of wonderful gifts, but we are paricularly excited about this Aquarium High Chair (we have the matching play yard & swing!)

This is me at 37 weeks. Last week, we thought she'd dropped, but looking at this photo, I'm not so sure. I go to the OB on Wednesday, so hopefully we'll find out more then!

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Jan 24, 10:12:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe this comment thing will work this time! :) I just loved all the pictures, finally I had some time to look at all of the diary since I'm home for two days (caught a virus in Kindergarten...) You look so fabulous, Pumpkin!!! I wish you and Lily all the best and that you'll have a easy match pushing her out... ;) It makes me so sad that I couldn't be there to share the experience with you! Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home