Contractions!
I just wanted to note that I felt my first contraction this morning! Now, no one panic, it was just a Braxton-Hicks, which is just my body's way of preparing. I've cramped a little before this, but this time I could clearly touch my belly and feel it get hard. It was a little odd, but it wasn't painful. The painful ones will come during labor...aah, something to look forward to!
Also, I wanted to share that I came home to yet another surprise package yesterday! One of my oldest and dearest friends, Miss Katie Lietzke, sent my baby shower gift via mail since she now lives in sunny Florida. It just so happens to be the cutest bouncer EVER! Mom and I had seen it and Babies R Us and I fell in love with it: it's soft, fluffy and very cuddly. Lily is going to look just adorable in it!
Also, I wanted to share that I came home to yet another surprise package yesterday! One of my oldest and dearest friends, Miss Katie Lietzke, sent my baby shower gift via mail since she now lives in sunny Florida. It just so happens to be the cutest bouncer EVER! Mom and I had seen it and Babies R Us and I fell in love with it: it's soft, fluffy and very cuddly. Lily is going to look just adorable in it!
3 Comments:
At Fri Jan 13, 02:08:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
how cute is that! :)
At Sat Jan 14, 08:46:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
The excitement grows. Devin can't sit still long enough for a game of chess.
DaD
At Tue Jan 31, 08:44:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
wow that thing is so cute! I can't wait to see little Lily in it!
Post a Comment
<< Home