Time is Flying By!

The news this morning mentioned that we only have 2 more weeks until Christmas. Despite my ability to count, I had somehow completely missed this fact! I can't believe its so close! Time really is going by so fast! Time to waddle to the mall for some last-minute xmas shopping!I am up to 31 weeks now and feeling every bit of it. Lately, I've spent the past 3 weekends in bed, watching TV. I know that sounds just awful, but I totally lack the motivation to even walk across the house. Poor Devin, besides studying for finals, he's had to do all the housework. My big contribution was folding one load of towels and wiping the sink out with Clorox wipes. Pretty sad, really.
I FINALLY took some pictures this weekend. Mind you, I had absolutely no makeup on and my hair is pulled up in a messy bun because I'd fallen asleep with it wet the night before and it had dried looking similar to Medusa's famous hairdo. I figured it'd be better to take an unflattering picture than no picture at all, right?
Devin made some Christmas Cards this year out of the picture where he's kissing my belly. If i can figure out how to copy & paste them from Photoshop, I will add them to the blog. I don't much care for the picture of me, but lazybutts can't be choosers!
In baby Lily news, she's still being super-active. Despite my apparent apathy for movement, she is showing no signs of slowing up. She moves constantly in big waves and tiny kicks. She gets hiccups about 2-3 times a day now, which is always interesting. You can actually feel her hiccups from the outside. I have no idea what she looks like, but I already think she's the cutest baby ever. I feel like I already know some of her personality traits and it makes me feel so good! Apparently, only 9 more weeks til we can meet her!
4 Comments:
At Thu Dec 15, 09:36:00 PM 2005,
Anonymous said…
I am lucky to have you, Lora. You are my Christmas angel.
-dEVin.
At Wed Dec 21, 09:21:00 PM 2005,
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas to all 3 of you, the pictures are so beautiful and really show what wonderful little family you are.
I love you both (all three of you)
Love MoM
At Mon Jan 02, 08:03:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
This is the most precious site I've ever seen on my computer. What a wonderful family.
Love,
DaD
At Mon Jan 02, 08:04:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
This is the most precious site I've seen on this computer. What a wonderful family.
DaD
Post a Comment
<< Home