Pictures...Finally!
Here I am at 27 weeks and 5 days (the days are important, I'm allowed to be bigger if I'm closer to 28 weeks than 27, right?)Ignore the messy background, we're still renovating (which involves dumping everything onto shelves and in corners until we find a new home for it)!

Look how big my belly is getting, where on earth will I find room for that Thanksgiving Turkey?! The good news? We're celebrating Turkey Day twice this year, once at my mom's this weekend and once at Devin's mom in Morehead City, NC next weekend. That means I get double portions of all that good food! I bet I will gain 10 more pounds in the next few weeks!
Hey, and then Christmas is right around the corner, what more could a hungry pregnant girl ask for?
4 Comments:
At Fri Nov 18, 06:26:00 AM 2005,
Anonymous said…
you look gorgeous!
At Fri Nov 18, 07:29:00 AM 2005,
M said…
You look great! I still can't get pictures to show up on mine, I am too retard I guess. I will work on it.
YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!!
At Fri Nov 18, 07:48:00 AM 2005,
Anonymous said…
Hey Lora! Just wanted to tell ya that you are looking really good! Can't wait to see you in person next month. Take care!
At Mon Nov 28, 01:58:00 PM 2005,
Anonymous said…
You look absolutely beautiful!! Don't worry too much, no promises, but I got the stretchies on my butt and boobies (only because I tried to breast feed that little monster and got severely engorged) and nothing on my tummy. Plus if they are just the clear ones (rather then the nasty red ones), they'll pretty much fade into nothing :) Love ya
Post a Comment
<< Home