I fixed the comments-thingy!
Ok, now for those of you who want to leave comments, just click on the link below each entry that says "0 Comments." You can now leave a comment as Anonymous or Other (where you can leave your name and website, if you want). I somehow had it set where you could only comment if you were a member of blogspot, so I fixed that today. Now anyone can leave a message!
Comments are good, they make me happy!
Comments are good, they make me happy!
2 Comments:
At Fri Oct 21, 07:36:00 PM 2005,
Anonymous said…
Devin looks pregnant too, so Lora you're not alone. Hee hee. Love ya Dev.
At Thu Oct 27, 02:41:00 PM 2005,
Anonymous said…
I just have to remember that everyone gets to read these comments, not just you! So I'd like to appologize to everyone for the whole 'gay martini bar' thing. I'll try to keep it clean form now on!
Post a Comment
<< Home