Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Camping Pic!


This is me and my friend Kasei in front of the "cabin" (it was more like a drafty toolshed, but oh well). The heater had broken the night before so we were frozen solid the following morning!

5 Comments:

  • At Wed Oct 26, 07:12:00 AM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! now I'm really impressed. You were roughing it!!!!!

     
  • At Thu Oct 27, 02:45:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I don't want to here it, first of all, you have all those pregnancy hormones to keep you warm! Not to mention a whole baby covering your mid-section! It is currently 48 degrees here in beautiful Portland, ME. I think it's going to snow Monday when we take Topher trick 'or' treating!! You suck!

     
  • At Thu Oct 27, 04:52:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's 41 here in Dover-Foxcroft, ME. :P

     
  • At Thu Oct 27, 05:30:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe you went camping pregnant. You are brave. I hope you had a toilet to use. It would not be pretty seeing a pregnant lady trying to squat in the woods every 30 minutes.

     
  • At Wed Nov 02, 01:21:00 PM 2005, Blogger Leslie said…

    I'm with Rachel. I won't even go camping when I'm not pregnant. You, my dear, have guts. You must be in incredible shape. How's belly dancing and yoga going?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home