30 Weeks!
Wow, this past week has been full of ups and downs! Last Wednesday, I went to the dentist for what I thought was gonna be a few fillings, but they ended up extracting 4 teeth! Since I didn't have the money for 4 root canals and 4 caps, they thought it best to just yank them...and yank they did! And with my luck, each tooth came from a different corner of my mouth, it was almost like getting my wisdom teeth out again!
Luckily, 3 of the 4 teeth pulled were not extrememly painful, but the 4th was the ultimate in horrific pain! As he was pulling it, I could feel pressure in my eye socket. Now, 6 days later, my cheek is still sore above that stupid tooth. I have been on a variety of painkillers and tylenol since then. I even have to sleep with a heating pad on my face at night because the pain is still so bad.
Other than the pain-thing, things are going pretty well. I have to take a moment to brag on Devin. He's been really amazing lately! He brought home roses & a Get Well Soon balloon when I was home miserable with my teeth. Then on Saturday, he brought home a real Christmas Tree! Of course, since neither of us actually owned decorations, we had to make a run to Big Lots to buy some lights and ornaments. Devin and I worked really hard on the house on Saturday and got so much organized. Of course, the nursery still needs to be started, but the rest of the house is looking pretty darn good!
In other news, I've decided to have my baby shower in January. That's as much planning as I've done so far. Luckily, I have some really good friends who are willing to help me out, so invitations should be going out sometime in the next month!
Luckily, 3 of the 4 teeth pulled were not extrememly painful, but the 4th was the ultimate in horrific pain! As he was pulling it, I could feel pressure in my eye socket. Now, 6 days later, my cheek is still sore above that stupid tooth. I have been on a variety of painkillers and tylenol since then. I even have to sleep with a heating pad on my face at night because the pain is still so bad.
Other than the pain-thing, things are going pretty well. I have to take a moment to brag on Devin. He's been really amazing lately! He brought home roses & a Get Well Soon balloon when I was home miserable with my teeth. Then on Saturday, he brought home a real Christmas Tree! Of course, since neither of us actually owned decorations, we had to make a run to Big Lots to buy some lights and ornaments. Devin and I worked really hard on the house on Saturday and got so much organized. Of course, the nursery still needs to be started, but the rest of the house is looking pretty darn good!
In other news, I've decided to have my baby shower in January. That's as much planning as I've done so far. Luckily, I have some really good friends who are willing to help me out, so invitations should be going out sometime in the next month!
2 Comments:
At Fri Dec 09, 06:38:00 PM 2005,
Anonymous said…
Somebody really loves you.
At Sat Dec 10, 12:08:00 AM 2005,
Anonymous said…
\ /
>*<--
/o\
/_\_\
/_/_0\
/o_\_\_\
/_/_/_/o\
/@\__\@\_\_\
/_/_/_O/_/_/_\
/_\_\_@\_\_\o\_\_\
/_/0/_//_0_/_/@/_\
/_\_\@_\_\_\_\_@\_\_\_\
/_/o/_/_/@/_/_/o/_/0/_\
[___] merry christmas, Lora.
Post a Comment
<< Home