30 Days Left ?!
According to my ticker, I have 30 days left until my due date!!! Is it time to panic yet?
Time has been flying by. My baby shower is this weekend at my Aunt's house and I couldn't be more excited. My friends have been working hard planning decorations, games and all the little details to make it a special day. We've even gotten some early gifts! My friend Cindy, who is unable to make it to the shower, gave Lily a few little outfits (one of which is a Panther's Cheerleading Outfit!!!) and Grandma Debbie (Devin's mom) sent her a lamp to match the baby bedding (with a note that said "This lamp is guaranteed to keep all monsters away"). Aaaww!!!
I don't know if it's hormones or what, but I've been a big, gooey, lovey mush-ball lately! I love walking by the nursery and sneaking a peek at all the cute baby stuff. I love when Devin comes home with an armful of flowers, just to make me smile. I love that my friends are amazingly supportive and eager to celebrate the impending birth of my daughter.
Goshdarnit, I'm just a sappy mess!
Time has been flying by. My baby shower is this weekend at my Aunt's house and I couldn't be more excited. My friends have been working hard planning decorations, games and all the little details to make it a special day. We've even gotten some early gifts! My friend Cindy, who is unable to make it to the shower, gave Lily a few little outfits (one of which is a Panther's Cheerleading Outfit!!!) and Grandma Debbie (Devin's mom) sent her a lamp to match the baby bedding (with a note that said "This lamp is guaranteed to keep all monsters away"). Aaaww!!!
I don't know if it's hormones or what, but I've been a big, gooey, lovey mush-ball lately! I love walking by the nursery and sneaking a peek at all the cute baby stuff. I love when Devin comes home with an armful of flowers, just to make me smile. I love that my friends are amazingly supportive and eager to celebrate the impending birth of my daughter.
Goshdarnit, I'm just a sappy mess!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home