Feeling Good!
Well, I think I have transcended to the next level of hormonal wierdness: pure and utter happiness! Life just keeps getting more strange every day....
These happy, lovey-dovey feelings came on suddenly last night. Devin was given a gift certificate from his boss for Maggiano's italian restaurant last night and we had a terrific time together. First of all, this would never be a restaurant I would choose (it's at Southpark and WAY out of our price range), but OMG it was AMAZING!!!! That was the best food I've eaten in a very long time and needless to say, we pigged out! We had a really terrific time together, it was very romantic. It may be the last time we get to go on a real date for a while and we definately enjoyed it. Of course, we were both all gushy and I'm sure the waitress was rolling her eyes at our little lovefest, but I couldn't help but have a big, goofy grin in my face. I am having a baby with this man and after 9 years of dating, he still makes me so incredibly happy!
I have to note that Devin has put up his razor every day this week AND not only did he replace the roll on the toilet paper, he even put another roll on top of that one to prove a point. He is clearly coping well with my insanity!
Today is officially my last day at work for a while. I am furiously trying right now to catch up with my work, so when my coworkers take over for me, they are not left with a big mess. Obviously, my mind has wandered to my blog, so I'm giving myself a break. I truly love my job, it's challenging enough to keep me interested and easy-going enough to make me stay. Its hard to imagine I won't be back for about 8-9 weeks!
So, besides being a little tired from peeing hourly last night and the painful process of rolling over, I am feeling great! I am looking forward to finishing my housework (well, the baby stuff anyway!) this weekend and going to the doctor on Monday. I will keep everyone updated as to when the big day might be!
These happy, lovey-dovey feelings came on suddenly last night. Devin was given a gift certificate from his boss for Maggiano's italian restaurant last night and we had a terrific time together. First of all, this would never be a restaurant I would choose (it's at Southpark and WAY out of our price range), but OMG it was AMAZING!!!! That was the best food I've eaten in a very long time and needless to say, we pigged out! We had a really terrific time together, it was very romantic. It may be the last time we get to go on a real date for a while and we definately enjoyed it. Of course, we were both all gushy and I'm sure the waitress was rolling her eyes at our little lovefest, but I couldn't help but have a big, goofy grin in my face. I am having a baby with this man and after 9 years of dating, he still makes me so incredibly happy!
I have to note that Devin has put up his razor every day this week AND not only did he replace the roll on the toilet paper, he even put another roll on top of that one to prove a point. He is clearly coping well with my insanity!
Today is officially my last day at work for a while. I am furiously trying right now to catch up with my work, so when my coworkers take over for me, they are not left with a big mess. Obviously, my mind has wandered to my blog, so I'm giving myself a break. I truly love my job, it's challenging enough to keep me interested and easy-going enough to make me stay. Its hard to imagine I won't be back for about 8-9 weeks!
So, besides being a little tired from peeing hourly last night and the painful process of rolling over, I am feeling great! I am looking forward to finishing my housework (well, the baby stuff anyway!) this weekend and going to the doctor on Monday. I will keep everyone updated as to when the big day might be!
3 Comments:
At Fri Feb 03, 12:47:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
you sound so happy, it's amazing. I don't know what to say. I hope you'll get well through the big exciting day someday next week. You'll soon have a wonderful little baby in your arms!!
I love you.
Jenny
At Fri Feb 03, 08:45:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Lora, I had to look at your ticker twice because I thought I was cross-eyed. Eight more day! I cannot believe there are only eight more days til Lily arrives. And maybe she will be early. Maybe she will even come tonight!
At Sun Feb 05, 10:21:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
I keep coming to your blog to see if someone has updated it for you to say "Lily's Here!!!" It's so close! Everyone is so excited for you and we can't wait!
Post a Comment
<< Home