Sunday, February 12, 2006

40 weeks and partying....

This picture was taken exactly on my due date. I know its hard to see; it's the only one my lazy butt made, though! I cannot believe that I have been pregnant for 40 weeks, that seems like an eternity!
So, last night I had a terrific time! I went to a joint Birthday Party for my friends Caiti, Kristy, and Elizabeth! I loved watching people's mouths drop when they asked my due date and I answered, "Today!" It was super-cute!

It felt good to get out of the house and socialize a little bit. I am lucky to have such wonderful friends from High School and I feel like I don't see them often enough. I ended up spending a good hour or so in the bathroom having girl-talk with Kristy and Mary (see picture below). Mary is 6 months pregnant (and looking totally awesome!), so I bet it looked pretty wierd to see the pregnant girls, with Kristy, huddled in the restroom. Hey, shorter walk for us, right?


I was a little slack on the picture-taking, so the only other photo I got of last night was this one of me and Leslie (mom extraordinaire!). Aren't redheads so hot?!


So, that was probably my last social event for a while, but that's okay with me. Who needs makeup and cute clothes when you have baby spit-up and onesies? I just can't wait! I'm gonna be a mommy!

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Feb 12, 01:33:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    two more days to go. I can't believe it- it feels like I've been at your house some weeks ago. It's amazing how time flies by. My cousin is gonna be a mommy soon!!!

     
  • At Sun Feb 12, 08:23:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lora,

    You were fabulous last night! I am so impressed. You will never see me looking as good and moving around as good as you were on my due date (not that I have one, that wasn't an announcement, ha). Can't wait to see you this week with your new little baby! Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home