Saturday, February 25, 2006

Rough Morning


After a rough morning of screaming and spitting up, Lily fell asleep in her swing. This swing is awesome, you can turn it in 2 different directions and it plays sounds (I had it set on "ocean") and even has a mobile that lights up.

Lily didn't stand a chance, she was out like a light in under 5 minutes!

4 Comments:

  • At Sat Feb 25, 09:03:00 PM 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    Bless her little heart! She looks sooooo comfortable.

     
  • At Mon Feb 27, 04:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger J.C. said…

    Hey Lora!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been in finals and have not had a chance to get on the computer. I had no idea that your BEAUTIFUL baby girl was here, with us!!! She is sooooo cute! I am happy that everything worked out well and you are both healthy!

     
  • At Tue Feb 28, 10:56:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soren has that swing, he loves it. Just be warned it seriously eats up the batteries, and sometimes the swing is the only thing that will keep the baby happy, so be sure to keep extra batteries on hand - you don't want to have a dead swing and a screaming baby in the middle of the night and no extra juice to keep it going. We keep meaning to invest in rechargables. I wish we did that in the beginning as we would have saved a lot of money by now. And just think you'll only acquire more and more battery operated items as your baby gets older, so rechargables are actually a good investment if you can stand to shell at the cash it takes to get started with them.

    Did I just write a whole paragraph about batteries? Wow being a mom can really turn you into a major dork sometimes . . .

     
  • At Thu Mar 02, 06:42:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My little Mermaid Lily. I knew she would take after me and love the water! When can I take her out on the jet ski? I had her aunt Deanna in a boat at 16 days old.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home