My Lovees
They are sweet when they're sleeping, no?
Colin has hit the terrible twos, he spends a lot of time hitting and yelling his favorite angry words at Lily, of which my favorite is "NEVER! EVER! EVER!" Lily ends up whining alot, which I think make him hit her more, so it ends up being a vicious cycle. I feel bad for Lily, he is pretty rough on her and I can't be all over him all the time. Some days, they still manage to play together nicely. They built a fort by leaning a piece of wood against the house and colored it to decorate. Lily was really proud!
Colin has hit the terrible twos, he spends a lot of time hitting and yelling his favorite angry words at Lily, of which my favorite is "NEVER! EVER! EVER!" Lily ends up whining alot, which I think make him hit her more, so it ends up being a vicious cycle. I feel bad for Lily, he is pretty rough on her and I can't be all over him all the time. Some days, they still manage to play together nicely. They built a fort by leaning a piece of wood against the house and colored it to decorate. Lily was really proud!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home