New Year, Smart Phone
Sometimes I take so many "nice" pictures that I miss the moments in between and that makes me sad. I recently upgraded to a crack*berry and I think I'm gonna try to do a 365 project-type thing. I would like to post a picture a day, even if I have no commentary or just a few words. Time is flying but sooooo fast, my boy is talking in sentences and my girl is getting smarter by the minute. I dont' want to forget this precious time.
Colin was asking me for chocolate so I told him to say "cheese" before I handed it over :)

Colin was asking me for chocolate so I told him to say "cheese" before I handed it over :)

Adding one more of the night ritutal of Daddy playing my Grandpa's guitar to my babies :)

1 Comments:
At Wed Jan 05, 08:05:00 PM 2011,
Anonymous said…
Ohhh how nice, Thanks for posting again.
Post a Comment
<< Home