Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Two Days in a Row!

I have nothing really to say and the one picture I'm posting is from Lily's fieldtrip back in October, but hey, whatever, I'm trying.



I just wanted to share that Colin thinks that anything with a tail has "poo" when identifying body parts. Lily is still really enjoying school and doing really well. Her teacher made sure to tell me at her first parent/teacher conference that she is a really good listener. Really? Cause she sure ain't at home, but I'll take it. I love Miss Lily, she is as grand and as imaginative as ever. I was fearful that school will squash that for her, but they are definately nourishing it. I really have nothing more, I don't think. The most exciting thing I've done today was vacuum my car after taking it for an oil change. I know, I know, I'm glamorous :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home