January 4,5,6 updates
I'm tryin'! This is Colin during his doctor appointment yesterday, which was painful for me as well, since we don't have insurance. Colin has a double ear infection and was none too happy to have a long wait at the doctors, only to be poked and proded.
This is January 4 -- my sweet godbaby Veronica who was a CMC Children's hospital for RSV. She's home today, but had to be admitted for a few days because the virus took a heavy toll on her :(
These are from Dec 31st -- NYE was spent with me in bed with a very whiny/stuffy Colin. Before Lily went to bed, I snagged this picture of her on my phone and then when I was bored and had nothing to do, I snagged a picture of Colin with his cool glasses/nose while he was sleeping. I know, I'm mean.
And this is Colin today, january 6 (yes, he's wearing the same sweater as yesterday). That thing in his hand is pizza crust, which means he is actually eating today (woohoo!). He said this morning "Gimme toy!" which is his way of saying he's hungry (maybe we hit up McDonalds too much???).So anyway, hoping for my little buddy to heal up quickly!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home