Someone's New Camera came today...
Thank you to the most amazing man ever for my favorite gift!
(I asked Lily to clean up the packing peanuts and about halfway through, she sighed "Those snacking peanuts are gonna get me crazy!")
!--END DROP DOWN MENUE PART TWO OF THREE -->
5 Comments:
At Mon Nov 10, 07:50:00 PM 2008,
Anonymous said…
Wooo Hooo! I'm prepared to be wowed.
At Tue Nov 11, 12:20:00 AM 2008,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At Tue Nov 11, 06:34:00 PM 2008,
Anonymous said…
...did you wow the first anonymous???
At Wed Nov 12, 11:05:00 AM 2008,
Anonymous said…
How cute is that pic of Lily! I am glad you love your camera! Nikons are awesome! (awesome is aidans new fav word by the way)
At Fri Nov 14, 07:06:00 PM 2008,
Just the Sous Chef said…
WOOHOO!!! I am so happy for you - you are going to love it and get amazing pix of your absolutely adorable kid(s)! Nikon user to Nikon user - they rule!!! zzoo
Post a Comment
<< Home