Domestic Goddess
Today kicked off the start of Harris*Teeter*Triple Coupons! On my lunch break, I hit up the Fort Mill location
For $18.88, I added the following things to my pantry:
Martha White Muffin Mix – Blueberry
Martha White Muffin Mix – Blueberry
Motts Apple Juice
Motts Apple Juice
Betty Crocker Warm Delights
Betty Crocker Potatoes
Success Rice
Quaker Old Fashion Oats
Quaker Instant Oatmeal
Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
Ortega Taco Shells
Ortega Refried Beans
Knorr/Lipton Rice Sides
Knorr/Lipton Rice Sides
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Luzienne Tea Bags
Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch
Bumble Bee Tuna Kit
Colgate Toothpaste
Pillsbury Strudel – Strawberry
Pillsbury Strudel – Strawberry
Eggland Large Eggs
Nesquick Chocolate Milk
After work, I headed to an awesome consignment sale. For $36, I added the following things to my baby-to-be collection:
Bouncer ($8)
Playmat ($6)
6-9 pair of jeans ($2.50)
Pottery Barn white scalloped crib bumper ($10)
Cream colored Crib Sheet ($2)
Small Play Kitchen with food for Lily ($7.50)
Tomorrow, I fully intend on hitting HT again and then Saturday, I'm attending another consignment sale. Saving money rocks!
For $18.88, I added the following things to my pantry:
Martha White Muffin Mix – Blueberry
Martha White Muffin Mix – Blueberry
Motts Apple Juice
Motts Apple Juice
Betty Crocker Warm Delights
Betty Crocker Potatoes
Success Rice
Quaker Old Fashion Oats
Quaker Instant Oatmeal
Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
Ortega Taco Shells
Ortega Refried Beans
Knorr/Lipton Rice Sides
Knorr/Lipton Rice Sides
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Luzienne Tea Bags
Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch
Bumble Bee Tuna Kit
Colgate Toothpaste
Pillsbury Strudel – Strawberry
Pillsbury Strudel – Strawberry
Eggland Large Eggs
Nesquick Chocolate Milk
After work, I headed to an awesome consignment sale. For $36, I added the following things to my baby-to-be collection:
Bouncer ($8)
Playmat ($6)
6-9 pair of jeans ($2.50)
Pottery Barn white scalloped crib bumper ($10)
Cream colored Crib Sheet ($2)
Small Play Kitchen with food for Lily ($7.50)
Tomorrow, I fully intend on hitting HT again and then Saturday, I'm attending another consignment sale. Saving money rocks!
1 Comments:
At Fri Sep 19, 05:46:00 AM 2008,
Amy said…
Oh, I always hit of the Teeter for triple coupons. I was planning to go this morning before work.
Post a Comment
<< Home