Holy Crap.
Its a BOY!
I'm still in total shock.
We are blessed to have lots of things already that will work for a boy and I hope to hit up some major consignment sales soon.
I'm very overwhelmed, as this will be our last child, so I will have to find homes for all our girly stuff that was saved from Lily. Darn me for buying that pink carseat, haha!
At first, the tech saw 3 lines and said "girl" but then reevaluated when she saw something peeking out. I have to go back in a month so they can peek at the kidneys again (didn't get a good shot this time), so we'll have them reconfirm gender. I'm thinking its pretty obvious though, unless the cord popped out between his legs and made a right angle upward.
So, we have no names, not many clothes but a good handle on everything else. I'm totally scared, but starting to get really excited!!!
9 Comments:
At Tue Sep 02, 05:46:00 PM 2008,
Amy said…
Yay, congratulations! A boy and a girl. That is perfect.
At Tue Sep 02, 06:07:00 PM 2008,
CAGB said…
Yay for you! Totally crazy by the way, but so so exciting! You know, they make those super cute carseat covers. And, with your craftiness, you may be able to do that yourself! Anyway, many congratulations.
At Tue Sep 02, 06:09:00 PM 2008,
CAGB said…
Also, I am a major Craigslist junky. Check there for boy clothes!
At Tue Sep 02, 07:51:00 PM 2008,
Rachel said…
Yay for a boy! I wish I had some things to pass to you but most of or clothes and things were already passed before we moved. No worries, you can find great stuff at consignment sales and craigslist for sure! I also saw some great carseat covers on etsy.com. I think I remember some of them being quite affordable. I could be wrong cause I wasn't looking at them specifically. Congrats! Can't wait to hear names and such.
At Tue Sep 02, 09:15:00 PM 2008,
MommyofTwo said…
Congrats!!! I am sure you will find everything you need! We had the same problems too. I'm regretting buying all the pink stuff now. Wish I had gone more neutral colors too. Don't forget about FreeCycle. That's where I have been giving all of Banastre's outgrown clothes to. Congrats again!!!!!
At Wed Sep 03, 06:21:00 AM 2008,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
YAY, yay, YAY! Little boys are wonderful. I'm very excited for you, Devin and Lily. Once we get little guy home and figure out what he'll need, I may have plenty of stuff of stuff for you. No worries, we'll get you all set up.
At Wed Sep 03, 10:06:00 AM 2008,
M said…
you are going to love it!
At Thu Sep 04, 11:10:00 AM 2008,
Avery & Hailey said…
Congrats! How exciting!!
At Sat Sep 06, 01:02:00 PM 2008,
Anonymous said…
Oh how wonderful!
Post a Comment
<< Home