Saturday, July 19, 2008

Knitting and a Doula

My morning sickness comes in waves, it seems. At 10 1/2 weeks, I find myself having times when I'm fine and then times when I feel like curling up in a ball and dying. I've decided that I'd like a few things to go differently this pregnancy. For one, I'd like to give myself at a better delivery (I know this is far off, but most of you know I'm a planner!). I found a doula who is willing to work with our financial situation to help out with my labor and delivery. For those of you who don't know what a doula is, please look here. I'm very excited!

Also, I wanted to share my knitting projects!

My first soaker:



My first pair of shorties:



These are made of 100% wool and designed to go over cloth diapers as a cover. My Mom made all of these, which we are planning to sell (hopefully!).



Anyway, not much to report here, other than those things. I'm just trying to utilize the anti-nausea meds and try not to kill my family because of my raging hormones. I'm hoping the 2nd trimester brings feelings, because honestly, I think I may need to restart my prozac if my psycho-bitch tendencies stick around. We shall see...

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Jul 20, 05:54:00 PM 2008, Blogger Just the Sous Chef said…

    They all look GREAT!!! GL with the sales, I am sure you will have no problem. Are you posting on Etsy?

    The 2nd Trimester was SO MUCH BETTER for me. You will be back to your nice self very soon! Hang in there.

    xxoo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home