First Appointment
Sorry for the lack of pictures and posts -- nausea is my new constant companion and I am currently on strike. I had my first OB appointment and it went well. My doctor did the actual ultrasound, since the sonographer was out sick. He managed to get a tiny picture of a circle with a dot in it, but we could see a flicker in the dot, which was baby's heartbeat. I have another ultrasound scheduled for July 24th for a standard Down's Syndrome screening. I am excited because the little "squid" as devin calls him/her should be moving around by then. It looks like my due date is February 10th (note: Lily's due date was February 11th!). Maybe we'll have another Valentine's Day Baby?
Also, I wanted to note how sweet my baby is. I was laying in my bed earlier, reveling in the misery that is morning (aka all-day) sickness, Lily came up to me and said "Mama, you all better? You're a angel, mama"
One more thing...Lily had two of her two-year molars break through finally! YAY!
Also, I wanted to note how sweet my baby is. I was laying in my bed earlier, reveling in the misery that is morning (aka all-day) sickness, Lily came up to me and said "Mama, you all better? You're a angel, mama"
One more thing...Lily had two of her two-year molars break through finally! YAY!
4 Comments:
At Thu Jun 26, 07:00:00 PM 2008,
CAGB said…
Glad all went well! And nice work, Lily!
At Thu Jun 26, 09:45:00 PM 2008,
Anonymous said…
I'm looking forward to the belly pics and I hope the nausea eases up!
At Sun Jun 29, 10:10:00 PM 2008,
Anonymous said…
Ugh...I'm sorry about your all day sickness. I know it sucks. February 9th is a good day to have a baby. That's Adrianna's birthday!!! YAY for the molars. We have one so far and it didn't seem to cause any problems unlike her previous molars. Hugs to you and sweet Lily!!
At Tue Jul 01, 10:45:00 PM 2008,
Just the Sous Chef said…
Oh that Lily is SOOOOOOOOOO sweet! She is going to be a great big sister. So sorry you are feeling so lousy. :( Hope it gets better. xxoo
Post a Comment
<< Home