Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Still a Boy!


He's as healthy as can be! He's very active, possibly moreso than Lily at this point. He gave us some good views of his maleness and all important organs, so the appointment went really well! It was just Lily and I this time, although she was infinately more interested in the lollipops the staff gave her (her favorite flavor is watermelon, in case you're wondering -- she managed to tell ever nurse and tech in the office -- and she spent plenty of time telling my OB about her love for Diego, the cartoon)



(the round things are butt cheeks and the center of attention is that thing in between them :))




This was actually my 4th ultrasound, but I just now figured out how to scan and save the pics at work into a jpeg file (home scanner is permanently out of commission) so I may try to scan the rest and make a timeline of sorts at some point in the future. I'm just happy I figured out how to get these on here!

So, I'm thinking the name, Colin, is sticking. We're still at odds over the middle name, but hey-- there's plenty of time. Colin and Lily are both names of characters from The Secret Garden, so that seems to have a nice symetry to it, seeing as how that is one of my favorite lesser-known Broadway musicals. Feel free to spam me with middle name suggestions, please!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home