Thursday, June 16, 2011

They keep on growin'!


My big girl graduated from Pre-K this month. It was bittersweet! I'm excited she's starting in Kindergarten next year, but I've REALLY enjoyed pre-k. They fed her (free!) and she learned a ton this year is a pretty small learning environment. I'm super grateful for the school she went to and I"m sad we're leaving :(
At graduation, they kids sang lots of songs (one called A Tooty Ta was a big hit and the kids still sing it daily). Lily was so cute and a great performer!

My boy is changing by the day as well. Full sentences have become more complex and clear and he is moving out of the diaper stage. Today, I put the potty in the living room and told him to use it. He told me several times he didn't want to. Ten minutes later, he hopped up from his play and I heard him tell himself "I hava go potty" and then 2 minutes later, he came back in and said "I did it!"
My kids spend a lot of time hugging eachother and a lot of time screaming at eachother. Its actually a lot of fun (even with the chaos).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home