Quick Update
My babies sleeping at my Mom's when I went to pick them up after a birth. Awww!
Midwives take over Folly Beach! I guess I'm one of the crew now? Even got to leave the beach to attend a birth and then drive back!
Fun comments:
Lily: "Mom, when you die and go to heaven, it will be so much fun. You get to be an angel. Don't forget to tell God I said Hi. And send me a postcard!"
Me: "Do you think they have mail in Heaven?"
Lily: " You can just drop it down!"
Well there ya have it :)
Midwives take over Folly Beach! I guess I'm one of the crew now? Even got to leave the beach to attend a birth and then drive back!
Fun comments:Lily: "Mom, when you die and go to heaven, it will be so much fun. You get to be an angel. Don't forget to tell God I said Hi. And send me a postcard!"
Me: "Do you think they have mail in Heaven?"
Lily: " You can just drop it down!"
Well there ya have it :)
1 Comments:
At Thu Aug 25, 02:55:00 PM 2011,
Neva said…
She is all about the postcards isn't she :)
Post a Comment
<< Home