The Things They Say!
Colin came in (buck naked, bc we are potty training) and announced: "I all done wit my dinner. I finish it. Now I can have cake?" (i had told him an hour before if he ate well, he could have cake. I couldn't believe he remembered!)
Lily and Colin were on the back porch playing with pitchers full of water I gave them. Then Lily came in, carrying one with yellow liquid and was very proud of herself for peeing in it. Of course, Colin wanted to pee in one too, but he just couldn't go at the moment.
Later, she said "Colin drank from the Lily Fountain!" -- she invented the "lily fountain" last night, which entails spewing water out of her mouth. Poor colin.
Lily and Colin were on the back porch playing with pitchers full of water I gave them. Then Lily came in, carrying one with yellow liquid and was very proud of herself for peeing in it. Of course, Colin wanted to pee in one too, but he just couldn't go at the moment.
Later, she said "Colin drank from the Lily Fountain!" -- she invented the "lily fountain" last night, which entails spewing water out of her mouth. Poor colin.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home