Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More Fun

Since yesterday was so successful, Lily and I dared to venture out again today. We visited my friend Eve and her 11 month old son, Jesse. We took the kids to McAlpine Creek Park on Monroe Rd and it was so much fun! This is the first time in many, many months that I'd broken a sweat doing anything physical. Just walking around that very small pond was enough to wipe me out. Of course, Miss Lily slept the entire time. She must think we never leave the house, because she passes out as soon as her head hits the carseat. I guess thats just babies for ya.
My practically comatose daughter is completely oblivious to the sunshine, the lake, and the Canada geese that were honking for Jesse's crackers!


Our friends, Eve and Jesse, enjoying the sunshine!

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Mar 01, 06:23:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Baby,
    I am glad that you are getting out and about- even if Lily doesn't know it. I am jealous that you were able to get out and enjoy the sunshine and beautiful day. I spent some time outside after work but then had to get back to the books. Love you and can't wait to see you both again.
    Love, Neva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home