!--END DROP DOWN MENUE PART TWO OF THREE -->
posted by Lora @ 10:51 AM 8 comments
At Mon Mar 19, 12:55:00 PM 2007, Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
I can't stop laughing!!!!!Lily, you have some serious dance moves. See you guys in a couple of weeks.Love,Amy and Andrew
At Mon Mar 19, 08:07:00 PM 2007, Leslie said…
y get those moves from?? It looks like she had some serious hip action going on there! And I love how she shows her belly button. Such a precious tummy. :)
At Mon Mar 19, 08:08:00 PM 2007, Leslie said…
Okay, again, I started typing before the page loaded and my comment got messed up. That should say, "Where does Lily get those...."
At Mon Mar 19, 08:44:00 PM 2007, CAGB said…
Well, she is absolutely adorable!!!
At Tue Mar 20, 01:56:00 PM 2007, Avery & Hailey said…
That's hilarious!!! Avery just twirls in a circle....she gets it honestly though.
At Tue Mar 20, 02:15:00 PM 2007, Lew said…
Oh my gosh...I am dying!!! How cute is she? I love that video! I really need to meet Miss Lily.
At Tue Mar 20, 11:36:00 PM 2007, Rudy said…
Lilypie, You crack me up! You are a dancing machine and Kolt wants to come hang out with you :)
At Wed Mar 21, 09:14:00 AM 2007, MommyofTwo said…
Oh Lily!! You have such great style! I really enjoyed watching you dance and Banastre clapped when you showed us your belly button! Way to go!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Photo Album Another Photo Album Lily's Movie Game On Artfully Born Babywearing Cloth Diapering Sarah's ETSY Shop
My Photography Pics
My Photography Blog
8 Comments:
At Mon Mar 19, 12:55:00 PM 2007,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
I can't stop laughing!!!!!
Lily, you have some serious dance moves.
See you guys in a couple of weeks.
Love,
Amy and Andrew
At Mon Mar 19, 08:07:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
y get those moves from?? It looks like she had some serious hip action going on there! And I love how she shows her belly button. Such a precious tummy. :)
At Mon Mar 19, 08:08:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Okay, again, I started typing before the page loaded and my comment got messed up. That should say, "Where does Lily get those...."
At Mon Mar 19, 08:44:00 PM 2007,
CAGB said…
Well, she is absolutely adorable!!!
At Tue Mar 20, 01:56:00 PM 2007,
Avery & Hailey said…
That's hilarious!!! Avery just twirls in a circle....she gets it honestly though.
At Tue Mar 20, 02:15:00 PM 2007,
Lew said…
Oh my gosh...I am dying!!! How cute is she? I love that video! I really need to meet Miss Lily.
At Tue Mar 20, 11:36:00 PM 2007,
Rudy said…
Lilypie, You crack me up! You are a dancing machine and Kolt wants to come hang out with you :)
At Wed Mar 21, 09:14:00 AM 2007,
MommyofTwo said…
Oh Lily!! You have such great style! I really enjoyed watching you dance and Banastre clapped when you showed us your belly button! Way to go!
Post a Comment
<< Home