Friday, February 23, 2007

Welcome to the World, Leah Catherine!

Yes, that long awaited baby girl is finally here! Lily, Amy, and I got to meet her this morning and she just as lovely as I'd imagined. Congratulations, Beth and Brian!






And my favorite picture ever...


Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At Fri Feb 23, 06:35:00 PM 2007, Blogger Amy said…

    That last picture is just beutiful. I love it so much. Beth looks breathtaking...

     
  • At Fri Feb 23, 08:51:00 PM 2007, Blogger Leslie said…

    Leah Catherine is BEAUTIFUL! I love that last picture - it made me all teary!

     
  • At Sat Feb 24, 12:22:00 PM 2007, Blogger Meagan said…

    So awesome. You take great photos. Thanks Lora for keeping me updated on LC arrival and how Beth was doing. "you" know that it meant a lot. Yay for this wonderful time.

     
  • At Sun Feb 25, 03:29:00 AM 2007, Blogger CAGB said…

    Hey there! I follow this blog, via your page. Please tell Beth that I said congratulations! I am intimidated by the comment format on her page (I can't seem to understand - once again, I show my seeming computer illiteracy).

    And, thank you for always writing such heart-felt and encouraging comments on my page. :o) I hope all is well with you and with Lily!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home