No Autographs, Please
Our kids are famous now!
Lily:
http://charlotteparties.buzznet.com/cat/?id=130453&p=11
Sam:
http://charlotteparties.buzznet.com/cat/?id=130061&p=44
Lily:
http://charlotteparties.buzznet.com/cat/?id=130453&p=11
Sam:
http://charlotteparties.buzznet.com/cat/?id=130061&p=44
Labels: Special
4 Comments:
At Sat Feb 03, 09:04:00 AM 2007,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Pretty please may I have their autographs?
Cute pictures! Glad they both enjoyed the snow.
See you soon!
At Sat Feb 03, 10:43:00 AM 2007,
Rachel said…
Too cute!
At Sat Feb 03, 03:18:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Ahhhhh! I had no idea Sam made the paper! Thanks for posting that. Our little babies are celebrities! I think they are cuter than any celebrity I've ever seen.
At Sun Feb 04, 02:45:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Vegas made it too:
http://charlotteparties.buzznet.com/cat/?id=129996&p=51
No baby for me to have in the paper, so I have to work with what I have (a puppy)! :)
And Sam and Lily look adorable as ever, once they become famous I'll be able to tell everyone I knew them back when.
Post a Comment
<< Home