Shopping Madness!

Boy, is Lily overtired today. As I type this, she is curled up in my lap, alternating between whining and trying to type. We had a terribly long day, but it was lots of fun!
It started with us going to meet Leslie and Sam and Lauren and Jack at a local mall in their kids play area. Make no mistake, this play area sounds all innocent, but in my opinion could be an extra level in Dante's*Inferno. Okay, okay, it wasn't THAT bad, but I do get a little overwhelmed trying to keep an eye on my crazy kid and keep a peripheral view out of my friend's kids. That place was pure madness, it seems every mommy in town was there with their wild beasts, er kids, I mean.
This is the best picture I got of Sam. He would see me whip out my camera and take off running! He loved to wander around and check out all the kids. See that look on his face? He's saying "Sorry, no photos or autographs today!"

See that big pile of boys? And do you notice the splotch of pink amidst them all? Yeah, that would be my kid. She loved tumbling around with them and they were having fun making the baby laugh :)

After a quick lunch, Leslie went home so Sam could catch his afternoon nap, while Lauren and I continued on and went shopping. Since winter stuff is now on clearance, we grabbed some stuff from the mall and headed to Old*Navy to see what their sales were. Lily did pretty well there, but when she saw Jack walking around, she decided she wanted to walk too! So, I let her out of her pink cage on wheels (stroller) for a bit.
Here are the two of them, commiserating on the floor together


Labels: Playdates
3 Comments:
At Fri Jan 19, 08:41:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
I am so glad you and Lily came today! We had so much playing, eating, and shopping - we can't wait to do it again.
Lily is such a sweet girl, and Jack is very fond of her spunk:)
Have a great weekend!
At Sun Jan 21, 10:11:00 AM 2007,
Anonymous said…
Kids are so smart!
At Mon Jan 22, 09:06:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Ha ha! Maybe Sam was just practicing for when he's a famous quarterback one day: "Please, no pictures right now! I gotta practice!"
As always, it was good to see you guys (even though it did get crazy crowded).
Post a Comment
<< Home