Some Pics from Last Week
These are pictures my Mom took last week of Miss L in action. God, she's cute. I still can't believe I totally made her. Yeah, I'm awesome like that.
She can Multitask: Cheesin' and Walkin' at the same time!
Feeding Daddy his Birthday Dinner at the Vietnamese restaurant

Listening to Daddy's music on his headphones
(My man and my baby, for some ungodly reason, both like Ska music (its like punk polka). Devin loves to turn it up loud and dance around with Lily. She loves it too!)

My Mom took this picture after Lily climbed in the box herself and proceeded to have a good ol' time with the Christmas decorations.

See? Aren't you glad I posted? I don't like to post pictures out of chronogical order, but with all of the cuteness, I couldn't resist. This level of cuteness deserves to be shared with the world.
5 Comments:
At Mon Jan 08, 03:03:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Look at that picture of her walkin' and grinnin'. She just looks so darned pleased with herself! (If I was that cute, I would, too)!
At Mon Jan 08, 08:20:00 PM 2007,
Amy said…
I seriously cannot believe that she is walking. Wasn't she an infant, like yesterday?
We are going to have to retrain her in her musical tastes;)
At Mon Jan 08, 09:26:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
I agree! No need for that cuteness to be wasted.
At Tue Jan 09, 04:38:00 PM 2007,
Avery & Hailey said…
LOVE THAT PICTURE OF HER WALKING AND CHEESIN'! SUPER CUTE!
LOVE,
AVERY'S MOM
At Tue Jan 09, 08:56:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
So glad you shared Lily's cuteness with the world, she is growing so fast!
Post a Comment
<< Home