Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Playin' With The Boys...

Today, Lily and I took a road trip! We started our morning with breakfast at Bob*Evans where we met Leslie and Sam. Then the four of us took off to Morrisville to visit Rachel, Kirby, and Bennett and Amy and Andrew. It was definately a long ride, but it coincided nicely with Lily's naptime, so she slept the majority of the way, while I jammed along to the radio and chatted on my phone.

Although I took tons of pictures, a lot of them came out blurry. The kids were all over the place, but they all did so well together. Here is one of the few pictures I got of all 4 of them:


Kirby was checking out the diaper champ...

And look who else we got to meet....Baby Bennett Elijah Pittman! Isn't he absolutely adorable? He is already so strong, look at him holding that head up! I got to snuggle with him for a while and it was so nice, holding a baby that small again.



Lily and Andrew stopped and sat down to face eachother a few times. Once, we tried to get Andrew to smooch her, but she pushed him off. She's loyal to her boyfriend, Westbrook :)

Since my pictures came out crappy and I'm too tired to write about our day, please check Leslie's blog for more pictures and stories. We had a blast and I'm so excited we got to meet Bennett, Amy, and Andrew in person. It was definately a long trip, but worth every second!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home