Oh yeah...I AM that crazy!
So, I did something that I told myself I'd never do.
I totally woke up really early and stood in 18 degree weather for over an hour to get something I really wanted.
What, you ask? What was so important that I'd be willing to put myself through that kind of torture?
Well, since you asked, I will tell you.
I bought this carseat...

The list price for the Britax*Decathalon is around $285...
I got it for...
(drumroll please)
...$ 140 !!!
Are you impressed? Cause I am!
We actually asked for this exact carseat for Christmas in a different print, so if we get it, one will go in my car, one in Devin's. If we don't get it, we'll be fine. That's a HUGE worry off my chest. This carseat is the BEST on the market and of course you feel like a crappy Mom if you skimp on the carseat, you know? We couldn't have afforded this carseat without that warehouse sale though.
I'm so excited!
And apparently crazy. Watch out Tickle*Me*Elmo, you're next on my list!
I totally woke up really early and stood in 18 degree weather for over an hour to get something I really wanted.
What, you ask? What was so important that I'd be willing to put myself through that kind of torture?
Well, since you asked, I will tell you.
I bought this carseat...

The list price for the Britax*Decathalon is around $285...
I got it for...
(drumroll please)
...$ 140 !!!
Are you impressed? Cause I am!
We actually asked for this exact carseat for Christmas in a different print, so if we get it, one will go in my car, one in Devin's. If we don't get it, we'll be fine. That's a HUGE worry off my chest. This carseat is the BEST on the market and of course you feel like a crappy Mom if you skimp on the carseat, you know? We couldn't have afforded this carseat without that warehouse sale though.
I'm so excited!
And apparently crazy. Watch out Tickle*Me*Elmo, you're next on my list!
4 Comments:
At Sun Dec 10, 06:18:00 PM 2006,
CAGB said…
Wow, that carseat is a great one! And, completely adorable...:o)
At Sun Dec 10, 08:32:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
We have the Britax Marathon and love it! I think Piper does too.
At Mon Dec 11, 02:28:00 PM 2006,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Jealous, just jealous. Though Andrew does have a nice and comfy carseat, but I'd love a Britax. I guess it boils down to me choking at the thought of $285.00 for a carseat.
At Tue Dec 12, 08:44:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
I really thought that the carseat was nice. I think that we just used whatever carseat that Target sold for the best rate...
Glad Lilykins will be safe;)
Post a Comment
<< Home