Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cute Pics!

Who does this bear remind you of?

Lily, maybe?
We went to the Build-A-Bear workshop for our friend Keegan's 6th birthday party. I was gonna choose a Christmas outfit for Lily's bear, but this one just looked so perfect. I'm gonna put it under the tree for her, because her short-term memory is short enough to be "surprised" by it!
Also, I took this adorable photo of Lily at my mom's this weekend. She's ready for Christmas!


The hat got passed around. First Lily, then Daddy, then Malachi the cat!


4 Comments:

  • At Mon Dec 04, 12:45:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love love love Christmas Lily! That's my kind of girl :)

     
  • At Mon Dec 04, 07:51:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMFAOOOO!
    hahahahaahahahahahaah! oh gawd Malachi

     
  • At Tue Dec 12, 08:47:00 PM 2006, Blogger Amy said…

    Ohhhh Auntie Amy is going to take Miss Lily to Build A Bear when she is old enough to make it herself. I can't wait to take her shopping!

     
  • At Tue Dec 26, 06:47:00 PM 2006, Blogger Avery said…

    Hey Laura!! This is Avery, Sarahs daughter;) Mom shared this site with me so I could see Lily, and awwww is she precious!!:) Great to see pics of you also, been a while:) Glad to see you are doing so well and Congrats on such an adorable daughter!:) I would love to talk with you more often, if you happen to have myspace page let me know i can give you mine or also my email addy is wizardofozmom@aol.com if you wanna chat there some more:) Looks like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas and I am glad to see that:) Hope to hear from you soon, Avery

     

Post a Comment

<< Home