Busy Mommy!
Sam's favorite part was pushing Lily's stroller. He is surprisingly strong for a 16 month old!

Lily liked the water feature, but she really enjoyed eating the little toys they put in there. Gross.

She was not amused by my hand puppetry. Hmph. I guess a talking Mallard Duck attached to Mommy's arm just isn't very entertaining?


Both kids liked the puzzles. More accurately, Lily liked pulling out each and every piece and chewing on it before tossing it on the ground and eating the next one. Sam liked to pick them up and stack them back on the table for her to munch on again.

Being a stay-at-home mom is fun so far! Although, I've done approximately one load of laundry and one load of dishes. And not vacuumed or dusted a darn thing. Or cleaned really at all. But oh well, I have several more months for all of that, right?
I have made plans for the rest of the week and am looking forward to keeping busy. I hope I continue to stay relatively busy for the rest of my time at home. It makes the day go by so much faster when you have something planned. Tomorrow, Lily and I are heading back to the Y for another workout. Yes, you read that right again. Lora is doing phsyical exercise of her own free will. Not sure how long that'll last, but hey, might as well do it while I'm motivated!
5 Comments:
At Thu Nov 09, 02:09:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Too bad Lily and Piper couldn't have a playdate... I think they would become fast friends.
Glad you are enjoying yourself and Lily too.
At Thu Nov 09, 06:36:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
I am proud of you for working out and staying on a schedule. That is hard to do when you are staying at home.
At Sat Nov 11, 09:19:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Hey Gurl,
You be lookin good. Is you got a boyfriend? Damm you fine. You want to go out on a date wif a hotboy?
hotboy3928843@hotmail.com
At Sat Nov 11, 10:59:00 AM 2006,
Lora said…
I would be thoroughly creeped out if I didn't know that my dear boyfriend wrote that as a joke...
At Sun Nov 12, 12:54:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
HA HA! I love the message from hotboy. Dang, Lora, you IS fine!
Lily, thank you for being so patient with Sam. It was very nice of you to let him stroll you around everywhere, even if he did run you into a couple of walls....
Post a Comment
<< Home