I can't write much because I only have a second to use the computer here at my Aunt's house. We miss everyone and can't wait to flood you all with pictures!
Here are a few to tide you over:
Coming home on Tuesday! Lots of love from Lily and I!!!
Lilikins in Germany!!! I love these pictures, it really brings me back to the experience we had when I went there with you. I hope that you guys are having an excellent time with the family. Hope that the wedding went well.
I miss you guys dearly...You have to come over as soon as your jet lag has dissipated. Love you:)
Hey! I know where that is :'( It's so pretty in the fall! Damn school! I wish i was there with you guys! I can't wait for morrrreee pictures! and for you guys to come home! I tired of being the grown up! haha! <3
I miss you guys already! Too bad I have to go to school tomorrow again. I had such a great time with you and Lily, she is so sweet! I can't wait until the next holiday we'll spend together. You're such an awesome person and I am so proud of being related to you. Have a safe trip back home the day after tomorrow. Love you <3
5 Comments:
At Sun Oct 22, 12:15:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
Lilikins in Germany!!! I love these pictures, it really brings me back to the experience we had when I went there with you. I hope that you guys are having an excellent time with the family. Hope that the wedding went well.
I miss you guys dearly...You have to come over as soon as your jet lag has dissipated. Love you:)
At Sun Oct 22, 12:50:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Hope you are having a fabulous time.
At Sun Oct 22, 02:32:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Hey! I know where that is :'( It's so pretty in the fall! Damn school! I wish i was there with you guys!
I can't wait for morrrreee pictures! and for you guys to come home! I tired of being the grown up! haha! <3
At Sun Oct 22, 03:05:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
I miss you guys already! Too bad I have to go to school tomorrow again. I had such a great time with you and Lily, she is so sweet! I can't wait until the next holiday we'll spend together. You're such an awesome person and I am so proud of being related to you. Have a safe trip back home the day after tomorrow. Love you <3
At Sun Oct 22, 05:57:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
beep?
Post a Comment
<< Home