Friday, September 15, 2006

Busy Thursday


Which one is my baby?

Give up yet? Its the one of the right, with the toys in her mouth. The other blonde beauty is Claudia, Beth Norcom's daughter. The girls were so cute yesterday, at Claudia's one-year-old birthday party. Here are some more shots:

Claudia kept trying to hug Lily....


...and Lily kept trying to escape.

Claudia was so nice to share her toys with Lily. She kept holding them out to Lily and then Lily would grab them, growl ferociously and then put them in her mouth. Look at the little twins:


After stopping in to see Beth and her family for Claudia's party, Lily and I headed to my mom's to celebrate my sisters 18th birthday. After some family time, Lily and I then headed to my other friend Beth's house to donate our old baby clothes. Since I'd given all of my gender-neutral stuff to Mary, Beth got a boatload of pink frilly frou-frou stuff!

After ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the cute baby stuff, it was time for Lily's dinner. We put her in the plastic crate I used to haul the baby stuff to Beth's house, to protect her carpet from any messy drips. Beth got some practice on how to feed a baby! Observe:

Beth's husband was nice enough to serenade Lily with his guitar again. This time, she was much more tired and only danced a little bit, but you could tell she really enjoyed it. I decided to see what Lily would look like in a guitar case. Yes, I know I'm weird, but don't lie. You love it too.


"Look, Mom, I'm a rockstar!"

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home