Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pretty in Pink

So, we are cleaning out our closets and drawers and sorting through Lily's "baby" stuff to give to our friend Beth, who found out she is having a girl. Finally, some darn estrogen around here! Everyone I know is having boys, so its good to be able to find someone to give my pink goodies to!

Lily helped me sort by dragging all of the clean clothes from the laundry basket and putting them into the pile we are giving to Beth. Thanks, Lily. I'm sure Beth is gonna love all those 9 month old clothes you gave her!

We are also loaning out our pretty pink bouncer. I wanted to show some comparison pictures. The first one was taken at the end of March when Lily was a month a half old. The second one was taken today, one day before her 7 month birthday. Prepare to be amazed!



Lily decided to show off and sit up while in the bouncer. Isn't she goofy?

Then, Lily proceeded to demonstrate why babies this mobile are too big for a bouncer:

On that note, I will leave you with some more pinkness and some more cuteness in the form of a video. Lily was so busy concentrating that she completely ignored me. She's getting way better at the crawling thing, but still does the "army crawl" most of the time.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

6 Comments:

  • At Wed Sep 13, 06:13:00 PM 2006, Blogger Rachel said…

    Kirby liked to play in his bouncy seat once he could crawl in and out. It became a fun game when we had it out while I was keeping Riley.

    I can't believe how well Lily is getting around. I can't wait to see her playing with the boys this weekend. :)

     
  • At Wed Sep 13, 08:18:00 PM 2006, Blogger Leslie said…

    Oh! SO CUTE! I love it when she bats things with her hand - she was doing that today! And that picture of her sitting up in her bouncer - to die for!

     
  • At Wed Sep 13, 09:18:00 PM 2006, Blogger Amy said…

    She has gotten so big! Where did all of that time go?

    I am waiting for you to dress Lilykins up in her new outfits, and take lots of pictures for her Auntie Amy to see!

     
  • At Wed Sep 13, 09:19:00 PM 2006, Blogger Lew said…

    All I can say is she is so beautiful! I love the comparison pictures...she is such a pretty little girl. I can't wait to meet her one of these days. You are welcome anytime for a visit to Asheville!!!

     
  • At Thu Sep 14, 08:51:00 AM 2006, Blogger Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…

    Ring, ring... Hello Harvard, yes, this is Harvard... Yes, my 7 month old is ready to enter your freshman class. She can already read encyclopedias A-Z and has written a thesis on biological warfare as well.

    Pretty pretty is too smart for her own good. Better watch out Mom or she's going to keep you on your toes.

     
  • At Thu Sep 14, 06:07:00 PM 2006, Blogger M said…

    That video is to die for! Our little girl has gotten so big. I am so proud. Good job Momma!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home