Isn't She Lovely?
Leslie emailed me these pictures and I am pausing from my busy work schedule (haha) to post them. Gosh, I love my kid! Its so hard for me to believe that I totally created (ok, Devin helped a little bit) this perfect little baby. Mind-blowing stuff, really.

In other news, I stopped by Goodwill on my lunch break to check out some winter clothes for Miss Lily, but the selection was pretty darn poor. I ended up getting her one pair of sweat pants (they happen to be BLUE not PINK, so there) and that's it. I plan on hitting some more sales and discount stores this weekend to bulk up for fall and winter. I can't beleive how fast this year has already gone by!Also, Lily officially has two whole teeth now! Both of her bottom middle teeth have erupted, so I bought her a toothbrush and will start using it tonight. I'm interested to see how that's gonna go...
We have semi-booked (we are flying standby) our flight to Germany for October 16th, coming back on the 24th. I can't wait to take Lily abroad (although I'm not too excited about flying with a baby), but it'll be great! I'll keep you updated!
4 Comments:
At Thu Sep 21, 05:04:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Geez, she is such a cutie. I loved it when she crawled all over me today!
At Thu Sep 21, 06:39:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Thank you for posting about that recall! I am going to call them first thing tomorrow. Whew! How scary! That's Sam's favorite part of the toy, too.
At Fri Sep 22, 08:39:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
she is growing up so fast!
At Sat Oct 14, 08:09:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Thank you for all your time posting what's happening with Lily. It means a lot to me since I'm so far away. I loved the pictures. She's so precious and a real cutie. Love you all.
Granwawa Debbie
Post a Comment
<< Home