Funny Weekend


On Saturday, we took Lily on her first trip to Carowinds! There was a lot of look at, but not too many rides are geared towards 7 month olds, but Lily had a great time nonetheless. Here she is enjoying the carousel!


Next up was the Dora the Explorer train ride, which featured Dora pointing out stuff in Spanish and singing songs. Lily got really into it and laughed and waved her hands. Who knew that a child this young could get so much out of a baby train ride?

We got lots and lots of R&R this weekend, thanks to my mom, who watched Lily so Devin and I could spend some quality time together. I'm blessed to have so many people in my life today that love Lily and want to help us out.
In other news, my job seems like it may be extended, perhaps another month or so. We are leaving for Germany on October 16th, but I may have to resume work when I get back. We shall see...Luckily, I have flexible childcare (Leslie, you rock!) and more time to save up for when I'm out of work.
4 Comments:
At Wed Sep 27, 06:27:00 AM 2006,
Amy said…
That's great about your job. I know that you cannot wait to see the family, and show off precious Lily.
I really miss you guys, and seeing Lily with whip cream all over her face really makes me miss her cause she is so darn cute!
At Wed Sep 27, 11:28:00 AM 2006,
Leslie said…
I love the picture of her on the train! You can tell she is really enjoying herself.
At Thu Sep 28, 09:13:00 AM 2006,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Look at that sweet smile! Glad you guys had fun.
At Fri Sep 29, 12:22:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
I got my camera back. Get ready for some new blogging...
Post a Comment
<< Home