!--END DROP DOWN MENUE PART TWO OF THREE -->
Yummy!
posted by Lora @ 4:41 PM 5 comments
At Wed Oct 04, 06:57:00 PM 2006, Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
If she gets any cuter a crime will be committed! I'll have to steal her from you and you won't get her back. Love the pics!
At Wed Oct 04, 07:10:00 PM 2006, Leslie said…
Geez, that last picture - too, too cute!
At Thu Oct 05, 09:12:00 AM 2006, Rachel said…
Too cute! She better be there when I hang out with Leslie for a play date. I'm gonna love on her. I didn't get my fill at the beach because there was so much competition.
At Thu Oct 05, 10:09:00 AM 2006, Amy said…
If I don't get to see her soon, she may forget who Auntie Amy is...
At Thu Oct 05, 10:09:00 PM 2006, Anonymous said…
the second picture is amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Photo Album Another Photo Album Lily's Movie Game On Artfully Born Babywearing Cloth Diapering Sarah's ETSY Shop
My Photography Pics
My Photography Blog
5 Comments:
At Wed Oct 04, 06:57:00 PM 2006,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
If she gets any cuter a crime will be committed! I'll have to steal her from you and you won't get her back. Love the pics!
At Wed Oct 04, 07:10:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Geez, that last picture - too, too cute!
At Thu Oct 05, 09:12:00 AM 2006,
Rachel said…
Too cute! She better be there when I hang out with Leslie for a play date. I'm gonna love on her. I didn't get my fill at the beach because there was so much competition.
At Thu Oct 05, 10:09:00 AM 2006,
Amy said…
If I don't get to see her soon, she may forget who Auntie Amy is...
At Thu Oct 05, 10:09:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
the second picture is amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home