Lily At Play
Lily is a serious mimic nowadays. She makes all kinds of fun sounds and I managed to capture a few on video, check it out:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Her other new talent is standing up by herself for just a few seconds. Cute, huh?
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Her other new talent is standing up by herself for just a few seconds. Cute, huh?
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
7 Comments:
At Sun Nov 05, 09:29:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
I love the fake cough! Such a little actress. :)
At Mon Nov 06, 10:32:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
She is so sweet. She will soon be walking it looks like.
Piper is 8 months today and is now starting to get up on her knees in the crawling position but hasn't figured out what to do from there.
MIL always tells me that my husband didn't crawl just started walking at 9 months...
Smooches to Lily.
At Mon Nov 06, 12:58:00 PM 2006,
jennylein said…
the fake cough is hilarious! I can't tell you how much I miss that baby..
At Mon Nov 06, 01:07:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
I am so jealous. Banastre has just started pulling up. He won't crawl either. Rolling and scooting on his bottom are his methods of movement right now! She is so sweet!
At Tue Nov 07, 06:44:00 AM 2006,
Amy said…
God, I love that baby! I was sooooo glad I got to see you guys yesterday. Now that you will have some free time, I will get to see you more often, Yayyyyy!!!!
At Tue Nov 07, 04:06:00 PM 2006,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
She's growing up way too fast! Too smart too!
At Wed Nov 08, 10:56:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
the cough....she's mimcing Hank.
Post a Comment
<< Home