Happy Halloween!

All in all, Lily's first Halloween was rather uneventful, but it was wonderful nonetheless. Devin and I took Lily to Birkdale Village for an outdoor Halloween thing for kids. It was okay, but I think it was meant for older kids. Lily had a blast checking out all the kids in their constumes. She sang, kicked, and gurgled away happily, content to watch the ghouls and goblins pass her by. Daddy bought her this icky looking monster doll (pictured above) for her to play with (read: chew on) and she just loved it.

By the way, the Strawberry costume got lots of compliments and lots of "Awwww's" from passerby's!
7 Comments:
At Wed Nov 01, 10:13:00 AM 2006,
Leslie said…
I hate we missed you guys last night!
Lily looks like the most precious Strawberry Girl in the world! I know she makes me say 'awwww' every day. I think Sam misses her right now. He doesn't have his little playmate! Mommy just isn't the same, you know?
At Wed Nov 01, 10:55:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
She sure is sweetness... cute costume, Lily.
At Wed Nov 01, 01:19:00 PM 2006,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
How cute! Glad everyone was able to see how adorable she is.
At Wed Nov 01, 08:36:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
so, uh, i think next time, you should take her out somewhere dressed as the chicken...it's getting cold outside and that suit is looknig pretty good =P
At Wed Nov 01, 09:46:00 PM 2006,
Lew said…
Ok, Lily is the most precious strawberry I've ever seen. That last picture is so adorable!! I can't wait to meet her one day. She is beautiful!
At Thu Nov 02, 01:31:00 PM 2006,
Avery & Hailey said…
I'm an occasionaly visitor to your blog from Amy Perry's blog. I just had to comment on how cute Lily's costume was....
Avery's Mom
At Thu Nov 02, 06:32:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
I seriously LOVE Little Miss Strawberry!!! She definately looks edible in the strawberry costume...
Post a Comment
<< Home