Punkin' Carving!

Lily's first Halloween is upon us and we are doing some exciting things to get ready for it. Lily helped her Daddy carve her very first pumpkin!
Lily says "Don't worry Dad, I've got the perfect idea for a face!"

Lily liked to play with the pumpkin goop....


The fruits (or vegtable) of our labor...

I wanted to also post a couple of pics from the Halloween party at Leslie's this weekend. I loved all the costumes! I was going for the 60s mod-look, but couldn't get my hair to poof up in the back at all. Oh well, at least I brushed my hair and put on makeup -- which has been a while!
Me & Caiti -- see, my hair was actually anti-60s~! Darn stubborn hair!

Leslie gets spooky!

I have more party pics and will post them in my photobucket eventually for all to see. I believe some are in there already, so feel free to check in the srwomenbeachtrip folder-thingy.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
4 Comments:
At Mon Oct 30, 07:45:00 PM 2006,
Rachel said…
Cute Lily! It also looks like ya'll had fun at Leslie's. I got to see all the decorations a couple of weekends ago and it looked like the Netta's were ready for some spooky fun. :)
At Mon Oct 30, 08:06:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
I am so glad you came! I am just sorry I got a *wee* bit out of control.
You were a gorgeous mod girl!
At Mon Oct 30, 09:30:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
Looks like you guys had fun. I wish I could have come too.
And Lily looks precious in her halloween outfit.
At Wed Nov 01, 08:17:00 AM 2006,
Leslie said…
Um, Lora? HELLO? Where are the pictures of strawberry girl/chickenhead? I keep on checking the blog, anxiously awaiting and hoping for pictures. And nothing. I am disappointed every time.
Post a Comment
<< Home