Lily's Santa Pic
We just got back from the mall and I'm BEAT! I had no idea you could spend so long at the mall and accomplish next to nothing! Luckily, we were with Casey and Sophie, so even though we didn't buy much, we sure had fun!
I did manage to get Lily's first ornament (this one: http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_578817_-1_1 ) with her name and 2006 engraved on it
We also had Lily's Santa picture taken. Okay, it came out hilariously funny because Lily was very intent on staring at Santa, she could've given a care less to Mommy and the photographer desperately trying to get her attention. We tried, but when she finally pulled her gaze away from Santa, she just looked at us confused, like "What? I'm busy looking at this guy!"
It makes me smile :)
I did manage to get Lily's first ornament (this one: http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_578817_-1_1 ) with her name and 2006 engraved on it
We also had Lily's Santa picture taken. Okay, it came out hilariously funny because Lily was very intent on staring at Santa, she could've given a care less to Mommy and the photographer desperately trying to get her attention. We tried, but when she finally pulled her gaze away from Santa, she just looked at us confused, like "What? I'm busy looking at this guy!"
It makes me smile :)
8 Comments:
At Wed Dec 06, 09:24:00 AM 2006,
Anonymous said…
How cute!!! Which mall was this Santa at?? I really like the looks on both of their faces!
At Wed Dec 06, 09:44:00 AM 2006,
MommyofTwo said…
By the way... Iam finally starting my own blog! Check it out at angelsandbiscuits.blogspot.com
Lora T.
At Wed Dec 06, 12:08:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Lora, I love the expression on her face! And the dress you have her in is stunning! Little girls have the cutest clothes!
At Wed Dec 06, 03:01:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
Just dropping in to see what Lily has been up to... finally out to see the big man in red! Good for her.
Love the picture. Must be the theme this year, ours came with the same border.
At Wed Dec 06, 11:08:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At Fri Dec 08, 03:00:00 PM 2006,
Leslie said…
Lora, thanks for writing what you did on my blog. It really made me feel better! Just make sure when we go out next week I have a pair of gloves in the diaper bag, okay? :)
At Sun Dec 10, 01:14:00 PM 2006,
Anonymous said…
I love the santa picture, it's perfect! And the ornament you got her is so pretty. and it's only 12.99 wow! I found a baby's first xmas ornament at kohl's but it was so expensive, it was one of those hallmark ones. 12.99 is a great deal, and it's personalized too!
-Megan/heidismyangel
At Tue Dec 12, 08:45:00 PM 2006,
Amy said…
I looooovvvvveeee the red dress, Oh and the nervous expression on Lily's face:)
Post a Comment
<< Home