Dear Westbrook,
My dear, darling Westbrook. You cannot imagine my pain when I saw the pictures of you playing with that other baby. Sure, she's got dimples and is a darling girl, but honey, we've been betrothed since our mommies were pregnant! You can't walk out on that kind of commitment! Allow me to take you on a walk down memory lane...
I cuddled with you when you were inside your mommy's tummy:

I love that you are trying to prove yourself to me, it's how any good woman should be treated! Please keep it up! I can see us having a lifelong relationship and I'm so glad our mommies are friends. Please come over and hang out more often...oh, and wear the bear outfit. It's totally hot.
I cuddled with you when you were inside your mommy's tummy:

We met face to face the day after you came into the world...
I loved hanging out with you!

I even let you ride in my pretty pink stroller...

And let you play in my jumperoo!
One of my favorite times with you was that romantic hayride we took in the fall...

I've been chasing you from Day One ...
You're my best guy and I don't want to lose you :)

I love that you are trying to prove yourself to me, it's how any good woman should be treated! Please keep it up! I can see us having a lifelong relationship and I'm so glad our mommies are friends. Please come over and hang out more often...oh, and wear the bear outfit. It's totally hot.
Love Always,
your Lily-Pie

5 Comments:
At Mon Jan 22, 11:45:00 AM 2007,
MommyofTwo said…
I will clarify things with banastre and let him know Thursday is not a date! I wouldn't want him to interfere with Lily and Westbrook!
At Mon Jan 22, 01:35:00 PM 2007,
Lauren said…
Oh my gosh, Lily's letter to Westbrook was so heartfelt. And the pictures made such an impression, I especially like the last one where Lily is patting him on the back.
At Mon Jan 22, 04:53:00 PM 2007,
Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said…
Dear Lily -
There are a few eligible bachelors in Cary/Raleigh that will gladly date you.
Love,
Andrew
At Mon Jan 22, 09:04:00 PM 2007,
Leslie said…
Dear Lily,
You are a great catch. You may be chasing Westbrook now, but I know he'll be chasing you when we're older. So will tons of boys, for that matter.
That's a great picture of you tugging on his shirt. You're so pretty (is it wrong to say that when I'm betrothed as well)?
Love,
Sam
At Thu Jan 25, 08:39:00 PM 2007,
Anonymous said…
OMG! I love it!
Lily, no fear hunny... he'll be crawling back soon. Certainly he cannot resist that face and those pretty eyes.
Piper
Post a Comment
<< Home